Thursday, September 4, 2014

I'm such a n00b!

Ugh! It seems that I can never finish a sweater without doing some kind of major mistake. This purple commissioned sweater is no exception.

Here I was, minding my own business, getting happy that I was reaching the halfway point in the yoke fair-isle when I realised something horrible...

I've forgotten to add the boarder of hearts before starting the roses! Holy crap! That killed my motivation. I lost about a day's work and I just ended up putting it to the side for the rest of the night


I've now managed to get back on track and I've finished up the heart row! Gonna work some rows in single colour now before starting again on the rose, this time we're crossing our fingers (I hope you as my reader will be crossing your fingers with me) and hope that it'll go smootly without any more problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment