Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hammock for Pepsi is done!

A little late blogpost today, sorry about that! I decided to pull an allnighter last night and I crashed so bad in the afternoon that I forgot to do the bloggy thingy...

Finished up Pepsi's hammock early today and tied it on to a chair. Sadly the chair is too low so here's not really much of a hammock really...since it reaches the floor... But since Pepsi likes harder surfaces, he doesn't seem to care and has sat himself down on it a couple of times, which surprises me!

The yarn is Caron Simply Soft (red) and SparGarn (blue and grey) on 3,5mm hook. Single crochet all the way! Will have to find a different place to hang it up or make a new hammock for it to work properly...

Oh well! I finished off the secret project yesterday, it was a quick one so no big deal really... But still, it'll be a while before I can show it off on the blog so stay tuned... It's nothing special really, but since I like to document everything I make (even the failed ones *cough*hammock*cough*), not being able to document a secret sucks...

Other than that, I continued on the cowl for Pickle! I started this about the same time as I started the hammock, but the dang "swedish weave" techique is so dang tedious to do and makes the knitting of the cowl go slower than snails! It looks pretty awesome though! I'll try my best to push it on until finished.

But since I grew tired of it again right after I started it (and then crashed), I moved on to some yarn cleaning! I'll blog more about that sometime later, cause I still got alot to go through...

No comments:

Post a Comment