Sunday, March 23, 2014


So, after last night's experimenting with bamboo/acryllic yarn in bleach, I've now got some results...I think...

As I said, I put the strands of yarn in bleach over night. They were left there for about 12 hours or so because I forgot they were excisting when I woke up. But took them out and let them dry and just now  I remembered them again and went to get some pictures.

As you can see in this picture, there is some change, but not enough for what I got planned...

Then again, the bleach solution was maybe 1 to 10 parts water, which is alot less than what I usually bleach yarn with. I will have to try a second time with a stronger solution... So I'll keep you updated whenever I get around to buy more bleach.

No comments:

Post a Comment