Saturday, April 26, 2014

Retro Marius sweater is done!

YAY! It's finally done! I spent all last night on weaving ends, but I managed to finish it up and I ran to the postoffice earlier today and sent the sweater out.

I was in a hurry yesterday cause I wanted to get pictures of it while it was some daylight outside. I didn't even care to weave in the ends before I did it, so half the pictures that was taken shows ends sticking out or the opening under the arms... Very attractive!
But I did manage to get some decent pictures and I'm very pleased with this sweater, even though it's yellow...

And ofcourse, I can't stay serrious all the way through a photoshoot...

But the sweater is done! It's sent off...even though I didn't get time to wash and block it myself, I hope my friend will do it at some point when she gets it. Right now I'm trying to work on another secret project! The one I started on...about a month ago are now done and will be revealed soon enough, so just you wait! I'm not sure if I'll have time for small, inbetween projects, so please excuse me if the blog goes quiet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment