Thursday, March 20, 2014

Zelda socks WIP

So I just finished off the second heel of the Zelda socks I'm working on, so I figured I'd do an update. I said I were to post the dyed yarn last night or something, but again, I fell asleep too early and I feel like I'm going to crash and snooze anytime now...so blog while I'm still awake!

I'm working super slow on these! And I've been procastinating for a few days, but I have made some progress today. As I've said, I just finished the second heel. I am crazy and I need to work on both socks at the same time, or else I'll go mad.

Looking pretty good so far. The purple looks more grey IRL, but it shows up almost perfect on pictures. I was trying to aim for the Twilight Princess look on Zelda, and this was the color to be ckosest to that.

If you're wondering what the symbols on them means, it's the Sheik symbol for Zelda and Navi for Link. I've also put the Master Sword and Zelda's bow.

Hope you like them! I'll finish them up soon enoguh, just gotta sleeo off some Z's'

No comments:

Post a Comment