Thursday, January 9, 2014

Progress of the day - 8th jan

I'm going to bed so I'll keep this short and sweet.

Got 8 granny squares connected before I grew tired... You can better see the way I'm connecting them in this picture. As I said, I am only connecting them vertically for now since I am also crocheting around each square as I go.

Inbetween I worked a few more roads on baby CarCar's blanket. I know it doesn't seem like much, but ith 400 stitches on the needles, it takes a hell long time. But I'm only a row away from startin the fair-isle now!

And after talking with Pickle for some time, discussing the chinese zodiac contest, I found something I actually could make. It's kinda subtle, but the pattern is called "Dragon Scale Gauntlet" so I figured I could make them since my chinese zodiac are the dragon! I'm making them sparkly and royaly with gold thread as well and I know perfectly how I am going to stage the photoshoot! Just you guys wait!

Ok then! See you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment